Preliminary exercise: Feedback and learner response

After the screening of the preliminary exercises in class, you need to create a blogpost called 'Preliminary exercise learner response' and embed the video from YouTube. Then, complete the following tasks as your feedback and learner response:

1) Type up your teacher's feedback in full.

WWW: 

Good idea to include text at the start with the corrwct font 
Low angle shot is a good use of cinematography 
Good use of match-on-action
Good shooting in dark
Good use of sound effects (e.g. Heart beat) to heighten the tension 
Fast editing at climax 
Good themes

EBI: 

Proof read titles and spellings
Too much text on screen
Camera quality was quite blurry 
Noise of wind2) Using a combination of your own reflection on the preliminary exercise and your teacher feedback, write three WWW bullet points (What Went Well) and three EBI bullet points (Even Better If...) for your film.

WWW:

Good use of match-on-action
Themes and compelling storyline
Good running cuts

EBI:

Focus camera to reduce blurring 
Be awear of spelling errors
Missed the chance on shot/reverse shot and using the 180 rule

3) How effectively did you complete the objective you laid out in your preliminary exercise statement of intent?

I feel as if there is room for improvement within my shooting however within my limied time frame for shooting, I produced a good piece of work. Nest time i will use all the locations mentioned in my statement of intent along with a more sophisticated storyline

4) What have you learned from the preliminary exercise that will help you in the actual coursework project?

I learned how to effectively use match on action and be creatively use camera shots to add more depth to my cinematography. For my final coursework project, i now have a better idea of how to film and will be prepared to explore more locations in the process of my filming.

5) Now you have completed the preliminary exercise, what are your current plans for your actual coursework? This could include genre, narrative, characters, filming locations etc.

Now i am going to use what i have learned from my preliminary exercise and impliment the pros and see if the cons within my production can be rectified to ensure 100% success for my final production. By doing so, my viewers will be able to find greater pleasure within my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean blog tasks

Moonlight Film Trip

Music video: theory