Blade Runner 2049 Reviews

Article 1

In this review I have to agree that Bladerunner is a very appealing film with amazing CGI which is done almost perfectly to seem realistic. However the film itself and dialogue I found to be extremely boring with a slow progressing story which left me bored and confused. The film fails to provide the vital information about the story to people who haven't seen the original Bladerunner.

Article 2

In this review once again I have to agree that the visuals in Bladerunner are extremely beautiful and well done to create a very professional and realistic look. I also have to agree with the article that the narrative in film was quite slow and boring at times. Despite the spectacular visuals I viewed the film as dull and dragged out. Personally, I thought the film would have been much better if chopped down and paced up a little to fill in the empty void of boredom during the film.

Article 3 

In this article it has made me question some of the enigma codes that have been created within the film, likw for example who a robot could ever be able to produce life or even how the mother died. Minor little details like this weren't presented clearly to the audience within the scenes. seeing how easy it was for a robot to walk and talk like us made me question whether or not there are robots living amongst us that we don't yet know about. The idea of dystopian fears have developed over time which causes me to agree that it has been shown through the continuous Blade Runner sequels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean blog tasks

Moonlight Film Trip

Fact Sheet Film and industry